At Ridgeline Improvements, healing we start every project by getting to know you and the vision for your home. We find out what your dream outcome is, define your budget and work back to establish the best plan for your project. Our approach ensures a more detailed and accurate quote, a better estimation of timeline, and an outcome you’ll be really pleased with.
You can expect the following steps when you work with us:
- We’ll start by listening to find out your goals and vision. We’ll discuss different options to accomplish your goals and gather all of the facts required to draft a preliminary budget.
- Next we’ll review the budget and have you review a design agreement. Then we’ll schedule a time for our team to come and assess the existing conditions and get detailed measurements.
- The next step is to present you with our concepts to help you visualize the finished project. From there we schedule a time to select materials. Depending on the scope of your project, selecting materials can be a detailed—and sometimes overwhelming—process. We will help you prepare a list of what is needed and can provide input based on our experience, as you require it.
- Once all of the materials are selected, we sit down to review all of the materials quotes, completed specifications and construction drawings. In this meeting, we’ll review final plans, specifications, and pricing.
- It’s important to us that you feel comfortable with our team. Prior to construction, we’ll get all the permits and people in place to complete your project. We’ll have a pre-construction meeting where we’ll introduce you to the team that will be working on your renovation.
- Communication is key during construction. We’ll keep you updated on all the work being done, and meet with you throughout the process to answer any questions.
- Once construction is complete, we’ll provide you with all your warranty information and check in with you to be sure you’re completely satisfied with your renovation.