Full time Position
- Are you self driven, team oriented and love to work hard?
- Are you looking to expand your knowledge as an apprentice with a reputable company?
We are a small but growing renovation company, focused on residential and commercial renovations. We take a lot of pride in completing projects on time and on budget.
We believe in being held accountable to higher standards than industry standards and ensure 100% customer satisfaction. When we are not at work, our team enjoys our annual team building trips to the mountains. As well as monthly informal get togethers.
Description of duties:
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Basic knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, underlayment, drywall, flooring installation, finish carpentry (baseboards, casing, crown, cabinet installation, windows, door and minor siding installation).
- Knowledge of Alberta Building codes
- Ability to interact and communicate well with the Clients, Project Manager and Sub trades through the job.
- Self-motivated and independent worker with attention to detail
Skills and requirements:
- Must be competent with all power tools.
- Able to work 40 hours per week (Minimum)
- Must have 2-3 years experience in residential renovations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Work inside and outside in all conditions
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid drivers licence.
Based on Apprentice wage scale and experience.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and want to join a great team.